Wednesday, June 8, 2011

hd wallpaper of jesus

hd wallpaper of jesus. wallpaper 3d hd. wallpaper 3d
  • wallpaper 3d hd. wallpaper 3d



  • TeddyKoochu
    10-15 04:05 PM
    Friends,

    I'm in a position where I have to file for I-140 again. In short, my company was purchased and I had to refile I-140 under the new company's name. Since the new company does not pay for Premium processing, I'll have to shell out the Premium processing fee from my pocket.

    I need your honest opinion as to whether I must file with premium or regular? My PD: is June 2007.

    I appreciate all your comments!

    Go for regular, the current processing time for I140 TSC is 4 months, you should be able to get approved before the next spillover season which is Jul - Sep 2011 (This is still a long shot for us :))





    hd wallpaper of jesus. Jesus Quotes Live Wallpaper
  • Jesus Quotes Live Wallpaper



  • radhay
    05-06 07:50 AM
    Hi, Did they also request paystubs in the RFE ?





    hd wallpaper of jesus. I Love Jesus wallpaper
  • I Love Jesus wallpaper



  • xyzqwer
    01-22 02:47 PM
    I'm planning on applying for a new H1B, but the quota is almost over and there is a risk that I might get rejected again since its the same employer.

    I wanted to know if I should apply for CP while in India, since my priority date is current.

    Anyone know the CP timeline and how long it would take to finally get the GC?





    hd wallpaper of jesus. worship wallpaper. jesus
  • worship wallpaper. jesus



  • transpass
    07-22 11:16 PM
    You don't. Your employer files an I9, and there they mention your status. This is why they need to update using an I9 every time you get a H1 extension.

    As far as I-9 form goes, it is my understanding that it is not filed with any agency. The form is retained by the employer only.



    more...


    hd wallpaper of jesus. Jesus Quotes Live Wallpaper
  • Jesus Quotes Live Wallpaper



  • upuaut
    09-15 07:34 PM
    Ha!! great to see it worked for you right off the bat. I'll have to check out that feature once I get MX.

    It is, by far the biggest pain in the butt effect I've seen done which contains absolutely no action script.





    hd wallpaper of jesus. High definition wallpaper
  • High definition wallpaper



  • SL%%
    08-26 12:12 AM
    Thanks SL : Like I said before, the cust. rep. said that she did not have access to know check if the case is pre-adjudicated or not. So, I was wondering, how will the info would be accessible to any other cust. rep. May I be I will give it a shot one more time.

    fatjoe,

    I think some doesn't really have any info due to access level (maybe) but I am certain that I read somewhere here where member(s) of this forum were able to get that information. They just said you have to keep on trying, at least that's what they did.



    more...


    hd wallpaper of jesus. Jesus Christ Wallpaper HD
  • Jesus Christ Wallpaper HD



  • arc
    02-23 10:33 AM
    I know we can enter back on AP.

    I have similar situation:

    I am only going for a week long training to Toronto, I am working on EAD and have a Valid AP...DO I NEED TO GET A CANADA VISA? If Yes which one, Temp Work or Temp Resident?





    hd wallpaper of jesus. wallpaper jesus christ. hd
  • wallpaper jesus christ. hd



  • walking_dude
    11-21 02:26 PM
    Hope he finds a job soon. It's sad to see bad things happening to good people.



    But I have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks to IV, he has his EAD and can have one less thing to worry about in his new job search.



    more...


    hd wallpaper of jesus. hd wallpaper underwater.
  • hd wallpaper underwater.



  • uslegals
    10-18 04:25 PM
    Check with the attorney who has filed for 140. I guess the norm is that attorney also get RN and approval copies.





    hd wallpaper of jesus. jesus resurrection wallpaper.
  • jesus resurrection wallpaper.



  • lecter
    March 2nd, 2004, 07:59 PM
    I've noticed a massive upswing in comments and photo discussions..

    makes me warm and fuzzy all over....

    keep 'em coming.....

    (I have done four weeks quota to stay ahead of the game)

    lol

    ;)


    :P


    Rob



    more...


    hd wallpaper of jesus. Free Jesus NOTW Wallpaper for
  • Free Jesus NOTW Wallpaper for



  • glores1970
    09-22 08:25 AM
    Hello,
    Anybody has information to offer for such a case ?
    Thanks.





    hd wallpaper of jesus. wallpaper of jesus.
  • wallpaper of jesus.



  • aat0995
    09-23 02:44 PM
    soft LUD on a case 1 no. ahead of you or 1 no. behind you = very soft LUD on your case. Isn't everybody is smart enough to calculate the formula for very-raised-to-the-power-of-n soft LUD now.

    C'mon, the receipt numbers are not related at all. It is possible that reciept number X is for I-485 and receipt number X+1 is for refugee.



    more...


    hd wallpaper of jesus. Savior of the World wallpaper
  • Savior of the World wallpaper



  • deardar
    07-06 10:55 AM
    Brother why ?





    hd wallpaper of jesus. wallpaper desktop jesus.
  • wallpaper desktop jesus.



  • Misha79
    03-27 05:45 PM
    Hi all ,

    Me and my husband are planning india trip in jun or july this year for 2-3 weeks.We both need to get our visas stamped in New Delhi .
    We are short on time and our native places are far .So to save time and keep the window for passport arrival if approved or any problems ,postal delays..I was thinking to get visa-interview-date the day we land to delhi.
    So here is the probelm,travelling with heavy bags ,international baggage is unsafe and difficult.
    What would be the travel tips ?
    Our plan is-
    1.To stay in some hotel in delhi the day we land( if we reach in evening) and go to stamping next day.
    Where to stay? Should we go to consulate with all international luggageand directly travel for native or keep in hotel room, come back later for it ,is it safr options?

    Traveeling is also difficult

    2.Then for there on ,what transport ,bus,delux bus,train ,or flight to take to chandigarh.
    what ever is easiest for us ?
    For regular bus(i know is pretty fast,5-6 hrs) ,we have to go to ISBT and keep lugaage on top of bus...i dont know about seats...availability .

    For deluxe, never travelled so need tips.
    Or better to take train ,go to railway station.

    I dont know if domestic flgihts allow that much of baggage option, do they allow international luggage ,something like through checkin.

    Please throw in your valuable suggestions to make our trip easy and better usage of time.



    more...


    hd wallpaper of jesus. WALLPAPER 001 quot;JESUS STAR
  • WALLPAPER 001 quot;JESUS STAR



  • QuickGreenCard
    02-17 04:24 PM
    I have H1 approval I-797 with me (received in last year quota) and H4 approval (which was applied before applying H1). Now I have a family emergency back home. I have to travel asap. My current H4 stamp in the passport is expired. So I have to go for stamping, either it be using H1 or using H4. Since I am unemployed at present I can't use H1 for stamping. If I come back on H4, what will happen to my H1 status? Will it be still valid to accept an employment or becomes void.

    Please share your thoughts...

    Thanks





    hd wallpaper of jesus. HD Wallpaper Desktop Photo
  • HD Wallpaper Desktop Photo



  • mdipi0
    11-17 09:54 PM
    wtf? this isnt mine! omg! :P! kirupa can you tell me whose account this is? this is mdipi.com. i used my BBForum name by accident and look what happend! :P. if you could tell me that would be great.



    more...


    hd wallpaper of jesus. LORD JESUS HD WALLPAPERWORLD
  • LORD JESUS HD WALLPAPERWORLD



  • H1B-GC
    04-17 12:35 PM
    however rich your future wife is, I am sure she is not going to like being referred to as your 'finance'. :rolleyes:

    LOL.... Nice catch.;) . read it as fianc� the first time.





    hd wallpaper of jesus. wallpaper jesus cross.
  • wallpaper jesus cross.



  • sanju_dba
    12-21 10:30 AM
    Never saw how fire looks like....these sparks now and then sputter out of a fireplace of mounting frustation. Most sparks loose momentum because cold blowers are too many here.
    Tierd of hopes! and frozen by these cold blowers! :o





    hd wallpaper of jesus. Setting as Desktop wallpaper
  • Setting as Desktop wallpaper



  • InTheMoment
    09-23 12:53 PM
    Yes... but it also means that your app is out of the storage area into the staging queue, which means an advancement !

    USCIS needs to provide a legend/work-flow chart of what they put in their SR's and where that stands in the overall flow.

    I got an SR response back saying that my application is "waiting to be assigned to an officer"...whatever that means...isnt every application so? I think SRs are just as useless as any other 'customer service' provided by USCIS...





    sunny1000
    01-09 02:44 PM
    I would agree.

    it is not advisable to leave US while your extension is being processed. I would suggest waiting for it to get approved and then schedulingan appointment (in India) or in canada before leaving for india and get the new visa stamped.





    hk196712
    07-16 12:53 PM
    How to create the signature....sorry I don't know.





    hk196712 ,

    Please dont mind , when you ask / post a question please provide a brief describtion about ur situation which will enable all the readers and gurus to provide you an accurate answers. Say for example : PD, date filed and other details that you can see on many of signatures. Insdead of asking 10 questions to you , you might get the answer straight away...
    Not just you , but many of the users who are new to this form , please first explain your situation with details and then ask the actual question.

    Thanks