pmgthj
03-14 09:38 PM
bbct, I filed my I-485 with NSC originally, but it was transfered to local office last month for interview.
wallpaper Short Hair - Prom Updo
return_to_india
03-06 11:47 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Worst-is-yet-to-come-for-job-cnnm-14564910.html
krishnam70
05-01 04:51 PM
Until you know the reason for denial, its difficult to give any opinion. If you know the chances are very low if you are going for appeal, I would still advise you for that to get some time.
1. When your appeal is pending you can use the approved PERM to get your H1B if you are beyond 6 years.
2. If your I-140 is denied, it will trigger the I-485 denial.
3. If your I-485 is denied, the EAD is become invalid. Then I am not sure about the AP status.
I am not sure but think you can use EAD if you go for appeal...
So its always good to have H1B as back up for EAD and AP. At least you will be in status.
you need to wait for the denial letter and see what can be done.
- cheers
kris
1. When your appeal is pending you can use the approved PERM to get your H1B if you are beyond 6 years.
2. If your I-140 is denied, it will trigger the I-485 denial.
3. If your I-485 is denied, the EAD is become invalid. Then I am not sure about the AP status.
I am not sure but think you can use EAD if you go for appeal...
So its always good to have H1B as back up for EAD and AP. At least you will be in status.
you need to wait for the denial letter and see what can be done.
- cheers
kris
2011 Prom Updo for Short Hair
gauravsh
05-04 09:44 AM
Hi,
My company is closing offices and we all will be working from home. My I140 is cleared and I am in process of extending my H1 which expires in june 09.company has no office at india.
I want to know for how long I can work from India on H1 being on US payrole? The
My company is closing offices and we all will be working from home. My I140 is cleared and I am in process of extending my H1 which expires in june 09.company has no office at india.
I want to know for how long I can work from India on H1 being on US payrole? The
more...
tonyHK12
11-25 12:10 PM
Why should he?
What are you going to give him in return/what is he going to get by helping us?
We need to first learn to help ourselves.
I feel MC was being sarcastic as usual.
It would help if our core group or other legal immigrants did a photo shoot like this. Maybe he could join in our DREAM campaign to the president.
What are you going to give him in return/what is he going to get by helping us?
We need to first learn to help ourselves.
I feel MC was being sarcastic as usual.
It would help if our core group or other legal immigrants did a photo shoot like this. Maybe he could join in our DREAM campaign to the president.

TomPlate
07-11 02:09 PM
Guys you should see this
www.midnightmasala.com from SUNTV
www.midnightmasala.com from SUNTV
more...
GC_ASP
05-14 12:42 PM
You are right. It would take approximately 9-12 months before she can get her GC. A friend of mine in the same situation. He added his wife to the GC application last year when PD was current. He got his GC in August 2010, but his wife is still waiting for the GC. It all depends on 485 processing dates and FBI name check etc....but she will get EAD/AP in few months....
Texas Processing Center shows August 11,2010 for
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications
I am thinking it may take 6-7 months or am I wrongly interpreting this information posted online....
Texas Processing Center shows August 11,2010 for
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications
I am thinking it may take 6-7 months or am I wrongly interpreting this information posted online....
2010 updos for short hair. prom

victory123
05-15 12:14 PM
Hi, I had similar thing, my case status still shows "case transferred from VSCt to TSC as they now have jurisdiction, decision will be taken etc' my case was approved in 2006, the lud was 3/23/2009 and after that it is still the same, noclue as to waht would have triggered this for an approved case, two things could have happened per me (Own views)- employer revoked 140 or regular cleanup of files from VSC as they no longer do 140s..also what is meant by PE in you status...keep me posted.
Cheers
Cheers
more...
Michael chertoff
11-25 12:48 PM
I feel MC was being sarcastic as usual.
It would help if our core group or other legal immigrants did a photo shoot like this. Maybe he could join in our DREAM campaign to the president.
Thanks for understanding.
MC
It would help if our core group or other legal immigrants did a photo shoot like this. Maybe he could join in our DREAM campaign to the president.
Thanks for understanding.
MC
hair prom updos for medium hair
HarishM
09-21 04:36 PM
Thanks! guys.....All in the same boat then....Screwed.....
more...
shirish
11-18 10:48 PM
USPS won't do it for ever. But GC will surely take for ever.
I guess you already know but can't help to remind this :
USPS has a system of mail-forwarding. After leaving your old-address, if you notify USPS, USPS will continue to forward all your first class mails to your new address specified by you. You can do it Online @ usps.com... I guess they charge $1 for verifying your address from the CC address, if you do it online(which I did).
So, NO, your mails will not be lost!
I guess you already know but can't help to remind this :
USPS has a system of mail-forwarding. After leaving your old-address, if you notify USPS, USPS will continue to forward all your first class mails to your new address specified by you. You can do it Online @ usps.com... I guess they charge $1 for verifying your address from the CC address, if you do it online(which I did).
So, NO, your mails will not be lost!
hot 2011 prom hairstyles for girls
PavanV
09-14 02:13 AM
shreekhand, I think peshwa's comments are about right, its human psychology, the slaves organized and demanded their rights, but it took a long time to get that , but they were some among the slaves who did feel that they were going to get freedom from their masters if they really worked hard, do you think they would have gotten freedom if they had did just that ?
more...
house Prom Half Updos - Prom Half
vikki76
04-26 03:52 PM
I am saying this from personal experience. When I was offered a job, I had to supply all these documents and go through this background check process which took 1 month to clear. My friends on H1-B,in other companies also had to go through same process.
My colleagues,who are US-Citizens and GC holders didn't have to comply with any of it.
Even in India,everyone has to supply a copy of their educational qualifications.So,it seemed pretty odd to me that why are companies accepting things at face value for Citizens and GC's.Everybody can lie.
My colleagues,who are US-Citizens and GC holders didn't have to comply with any of it.
Even in India,everyone has to supply a copy of their educational qualifications.So,it seemed pretty odd to me that why are companies accepting things at face value for Citizens and GC's.Everybody can lie.
tattoo prom updos for short hair
carbon
05-31 12:38 PM
How about contacting companies to give us contact numbers of their employees who's green card is in process, then we can contact them and inform them about IV !
more...
pictures prom hair updos
h1techSlave
03-25 07:36 PM
I would probably tell them that you want to go to India on an urgent personal reason and get back the passport.
I am not sure, what other option you have after getting the passport.
I went to US Consulate Montreal Canada yesterday and they held back my passport, Copy of LC, Originals of my I 485 and H1/H4. They told me your company is too small 7-8 employees and need to search the company. I had my H1/H4's got stamped in Toronto in 2005 without any problem.
My I 140 is approved in June 06, Submitted I 485 in June/July 07 got EAD Cards in Oct.-07. I also got my 3 years H1/H4 approvals on Jan-18th, 08.
Any idea how much time they are going to check the status of the company? Does the size of the company really matters? I am paid regularily and my company is a real estate investment firm, due to recent recession the profit of the company is low as compared to previous years. Will this make any difference. I am EB 3 with priority date July 30th, 2003.
Any advise?? Has some one been in the same situation. My older son is in college and has exams on Monday? Any thoughts/suggestions.
RV
I am not sure, what other option you have after getting the passport.
I went to US Consulate Montreal Canada yesterday and they held back my passport, Copy of LC, Originals of my I 485 and H1/H4. They told me your company is too small 7-8 employees and need to search the company. I had my H1/H4's got stamped in Toronto in 2005 without any problem.
My I 140 is approved in June 06, Submitted I 485 in June/July 07 got EAD Cards in Oct.-07. I also got my 3 years H1/H4 approvals on Jan-18th, 08.
Any idea how much time they are going to check the status of the company? Does the size of the company really matters? I am paid regularily and my company is a real estate investment firm, due to recent recession the profit of the company is low as compared to previous years. Will this make any difference. I am EB 3 with priority date July 30th, 2003.
Any advise?? Has some one been in the same situation. My older son is in college and has exams on Monday? Any thoughts/suggestions.
RV
dresses 2011 prom updos for medium
anyway
01-25 06:36 PM
You can add a MouseLeftButtonDown event to pretty much any element! Just select and use the Events tab to set your event handler name: http://www.kirupa.com/net/creating_simple_wpf_gui_app_pg5.htm
Both Blend and VS will auto-generate the event handler where you can insert some code :)
Thanks. I actually figured it out, sort of.
So what I did was drag and drop the icon into my project then turned the icon into a control using the 'Make into control' option (right click option); selected Button from the list and left everthing else as is. From here, I selected button from the tab (says [Button]) under the project name. example: mainpage.xmal).
So basic what this does is overlay the icon image with an actual button control.
Moving on.
I then selected the button (icon image) in my project and in the properties panel (on the right) under 'Common Properties' removed the word "button" from the 'Content' label.
Switched to event view (it's the rectangle with the lighting bolt -- top right) and in the box next to 'Click' gave it a meaningful name, i.e. query_Click or query or something. I think after this the MainPage.xaml.cs should open.
Both Blend and VS will auto-generate the event handler where you can insert some code :)
Thanks. I actually figured it out, sort of.
So what I did was drag and drop the icon into my project then turned the icon into a control using the 'Make into control' option (right click option); selected Button from the list and left everthing else as is. From here, I selected button from the tab (says [Button]) under the project name. example: mainpage.xmal).
So basic what this does is overlay the icon image with an actual button control.
Moving on.
I then selected the button (icon image) in my project and in the properties panel (on the right) under 'Common Properties' removed the word "button" from the 'Content' label.
Switched to event view (it's the rectangle with the lighting bolt -- top right) and in the box next to 'Click' gave it a meaningful name, i.e. query_Click or query or something. I think after this the MainPage.xaml.cs should open.
more...
makeup 2011 prom updos for short hair
gc_seeker_2001
01-29 09:48 PM
My company has filed an AOS application on July 02 2007 using an approved EB3 I-140 (PD = Sep 2001). Then in Dec 2007, they have filed a EB2 I-140 using an approved EB2 PERM to convert the pending AOS apllication to EB2, hoping to port the priority date of pending AOS application to EB2 Sep 2001. EB2 priority dates were retrogressed after the EB2 I-140 was filed.
I am thinking of switching the job now. I don't expect USCIS to process the EB-2 I-140 for next 6 months or so. Is it safe to switch jobs in this situation? I have portability right now, since 180 days have passed after the AOS application was filed with EB3 I-140. Does the EB2 I-140 adversely affect the AC21 after I join the new employer. What will happen to my pending AOS application, when USCIS processes the EB2 I-140 from my original employer, before or after I have used AC21 from the new employer.
Appreciate your feedbacks on this.
I am thinking of switching the job now. I don't expect USCIS to process the EB-2 I-140 for next 6 months or so. Is it safe to switch jobs in this situation? I have portability right now, since 180 days have passed after the AOS application was filed with EB3 I-140. Does the EB2 I-140 adversely affect the AC21 after I join the new employer. What will happen to my pending AOS application, when USCIS processes the EB2 I-140 from my original employer, before or after I have used AC21 from the new employer.
Appreciate your feedbacks on this.
girlfriend prom updos 2011 for short hair

jsb
09-03 10:26 AM
Hi guys,
I know J Barrett has been a star of this forum for a while.
I just wanted to check if anyone in a similar situation as mine as received any update on their 485.
140 approved from TSC in May 2006; LUD on 7/28
485 received at NSC on July 2, 2007
485 received and Signed for by J Barrett at 10:25 AM
Thanks.
No receipts yet. Filing delivery details, and I-140 approval/LUD same as yours with EB2 India.
I know J Barrett has been a star of this forum for a while.
I just wanted to check if anyone in a similar situation as mine as received any update on their 485.
140 approved from TSC in May 2006; LUD on 7/28
485 received at NSC on July 2, 2007
485 received and Signed for by J Barrett at 10:25 AM
Thanks.
No receipts yet. Filing delivery details, and I-140 approval/LUD same as yours with EB2 India.
hairstyles prom updos for medium hair
subhasree
11-14 11:29 AM
Hi all,
This forum really helped me to think in right direction. I have same situation now. I have valid H1b ( starting Oct 1st 2007) and got EAD and AP. I did not start working yet. If I withdraw my H1b will it effect my AOS? I am a secondary applicant. My husband is still maintaining H1 status. Please advice.
Your reply will surely bring peace of mind to me.
Thanks
This forum really helped me to think in right direction. I have same situation now. I have valid H1b ( starting Oct 1st 2007) and got EAD and AP. I did not start working yet. If I withdraw my H1b will it effect my AOS? I am a secondary applicant. My husband is still maintaining H1 status. Please advice.
Your reply will surely bring peace of mind to me.
Thanks
mangelschots
07-14 02:51 PM
Folks,
NSC and TSC are still processing the mid june filers cases. Please see the below link. They are slow in issuing receipts. The date you are seeing is notice dates. The receipt date are june or prior to that.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes071307.pdf
what do they mean with "USCIS expects to provide in time-compliance for receipting of form types listed below:" and then lists the date 7/18/07 for I-485 in Nebraska Service Centre.
I filed my I-485 on 06/25/07 (my PD is March 04). I have not yet received any confirmation, receipt or anything else from my application. I just hope that my application did not end up with the July applications.
NSC and TSC are still processing the mid june filers cases. Please see the below link. They are slow in issuing receipts. The date you are seeing is notice dates. The receipt date are june or prior to that.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes071307.pdf
what do they mean with "USCIS expects to provide in time-compliance for receipting of form types listed below:" and then lists the date 7/18/07 for I-485 in Nebraska Service Centre.
I filed my I-485 on 06/25/07 (my PD is March 04). I have not yet received any confirmation, receipt or anything else from my application. I just hope that my application did not end up with the July applications.
psk79
05-27 01:13 PM
Also, Can anyone tell if we can mail both AP/EAD in the same package to the same address? It shows differnet PO Box numbers for teh EAD TSC and AP TSC.
Thanks.
Thanks.